Book Now! Call 949-385-8737
As a leader in the Veterinary Hospitality field, we specialize in Medical Boarding of dogs and cats regardless of their age, condition, breed, or even temperament. Upon check-in, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your pet will immediately be under the direct supervision of our veterinary team. Be assured that should any health issue arise while you are away, the veterinary staff at Dr. Boyd’s Veterinary Resort will address it immediately and keep you well informed while you’re away.
Our doors are regularly open from 5AM to 11PM everyday of the week. If you plan on arriving between 11PM and 5AM, no problem; simply call us to schedule your pick up or drop off by appointment and one of our night attendants will meet you at the door.
VETERINARY SUPERVISED CAT BOARDING RATES
Any Cat, Any Size - $39
Happy Hour Care - $10.00/additional hour
(Available for those who would like to check out their cat past their
personal 24 hour clock check in time. No “late fees”, no worries!)
Extended Nursing Recovery Care - $20 per night in addition to boarding
Dr. Boyd’s Veterinary Resort provides recovery care for pets needing
special medical attention; we are available to give 24-hour care.
SECOND PET DISCOUNT
Dr. Boyd’s Veterinary Resort is excited to offer a 10% discount for “additional” dogs and/or “additional” cats boarding overnight. Your first pet will stay overnight for our regular rate, but your second pet will stay at the discounted rate.
Overnight Stay, Additional Dog - $55.75
Overnight Stay, Additional Cat - $35.10
Our feline guests stay in Dr. Boyd’s Tree House complete with private rooms, climbing structures,
natural lighting and soothing sounds. This is a great opportunity for your cats to stretch their paws,
climb, relax and have some fun. If you have a 2nd family cat, they will enjoy a 10% discount off boarding!
Here at Dr. Boyd’s your pets’ health, safety, comfort, and happiness is our #1 priority. To ensure that your pet receives the best care we can provide, please take the time to read the following so that together we can make your pets’ visit a positive experience.
– For the safety and comfort of your pet, please refrain from bringing oversized bedding containing fillers such as foam, Styrofoam, batting and other synthetic materials. Please keep in mind the larger the bedding, the less space you are providing your pet in its boarding area. Please feel free to provide blankets or flat fleece mats that will provide comfort, are easy to launder and provide more personal space for your pets’ sleeping area. We are happy to provide our bedding for your pets’ visit free of charge if needed.
If your pet requires medication or prescription food for its visit:
- Ensure that you have included enough medicine and prescription food for the entire length of your pet’s stay
- All medication in the original bottles with clear instructions
- Do not put in pre-portioned meals unless it is a powder, such as a probiotic or digestive enzyme
We cannot legally dispense medication prescribed by an outside veterinarian, nor do we carry an assortment of prescription diets for sale. We strongly encourage clients to provide us with pre-portioned amounts of food to ensure your pet receives the correct amount for each feeding.
– Please limit the amount of personal property you provide for your pet to 3 items. This does not include food, treats or medication. We suggest you bring your pets’ favorite blanket, toy and 1 item that contains your scent ( like a worn T-shirt). These type of items will provide your pet with some of the comforts of home and help reduce any stress or anxiety they may feel. For the health and safety of your pets, we provide stainless steel water and food bowls, so it is not necessary to bring your own.
- $5/per day for treatment and/or own food
All of us here at Dr. Boyd’s Veterinary Resort appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you and your pet.
ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT
Dr. Boyd’s Veterinary Resort is proud to support our military! We offer all active military a 10% discount on all of our services. Please give us a call if you have any questions and we look forward to caring for your pet!